Riverchase Resident Resources

Our community is managed by the Riverchase Residential Association with Community Management Associates providing professional management services. Please find answers to common community questions and information Riverchase residents may need access from time to time on this page.

Should you have  individual questions or require more information about the Riverchase Residential Association or Community Management Associates, please feel free to contact us in person. We want to make your time in Riverchase the best it can be.

Contact Us

Frequently Asked Questions

To sign up for the online portal, view your account details, or pay your assessment, click “Sign In” at the top right corner of this page.

No signs of any kind, bows, balloons, etc. may be attached to street signs or trees except for seasonal decorations by the RRA.

No political signs may be placed on any lot, property or road right-of-way within the Riverchase development.

No contractor or subcontractor (painters, renovators, deck constructors, etc.) signs may be displayed on a property

Any RRA member or the RRA’s appointed agents may remove signs in violation of the requirements.  The Riverchase landscape crew has been authorized to remove signs that are not permitted.  The signs will be thrown away.



Garage and Yard Sale signs mounted on a stake, are permitted on the day of the event, only      in the front yard of the property.  Garage and Yard Sale signs are permitted at intersections until 3PM on the day of the event.



  1. One on premise, unlighted real estate “For Sale” or “For Rent” sign is permitted per residential property provided such sign is located within the property, meets the requirements of Section D below, and is removed within five days after the sale or rental of the property.  One fact sheet box is permitted with an on premise “For Sale” or “For Rent” sign.
  2. One “Open House” or “Open This Sunday” sign is permitted per residential property.  This may be as a free standing sign that meets the requirements of Section D below, or as a rider attached to a sign that meets the requirements in item 1.
  3. Only one Riverchase standard “Open House” or one Riverchase standard “For Sale” directional sign is permitted per intersection.  No other real estate signs of any kind are permitted at intersections.  No additional balloons, bows, tags, riders, etc. are permitted on these temporary signs.  Riverchase standard “Open House” signs and “For Sale” signs are available for a fee at Premier Property Management, Inc., 1849 Data Drive, Suite 3, Birmingham, Alabama 35244 (hours are generally from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday).  Riverchase standard “Open House” and “For Sale” directional signs may be displayed from 6 p.m. on Friday until 10 p.m. on Sunday.  All directional signs should be removed by 10 p.m. Sunday night.
  4. One building contractor sign that meets the requirements below is permitted on the premises of a home under construction or recently completed until house is sold.
  5. Approval of the ARC should be obtained for the use of special promotional signs.



  1. One security sign is permitted per house and shall be located in a shrubbery bed adjacent to the house, mounted near ground level.  A security sign does not count toward the two sign limit for a property.
  2. Small stickers may be placed on home windows at the homeowner’s discretion as long as they do not detract from the overall harmony of the area.



For Sale, For Rent, Open House and Building Contractor signs that are otherwise approved, should be as follows:


Stake—mounted on a painted or stained, wooden stake 2” x 2” or smaller.  NO LARGE POSTS.

Total height—48” maximum.

Size—four square feet or smaller.

Placement—As permitted in these guidelines.

You may report street light outages to Alabama Power at (888)430-5787 (Account #3864681017).

You can also call in or email your outage reports to Sarah Haney at (205) 879-9500 or

Alabama Power usually will have a light working again within 7-10 business days.

The RRA governing documents are located here.

If you need a new mailbox there are two vendors that supply the Riverchase mailbox.

Lawler Manufacturing – 800-763-2709.  Order the “deluxe letterbox 3 piece set.  Lawler will UPS the mailbox to your home.

Alabama Mailbox Company – 205-594-4413.  Let them know that you live in Riverchase and they will provide the correct mailbox.

Please DO NOT purchase mailbox numbers from Lawler or Alabama Mailbox Company.  They are in the incorrect font.

If you need new numbers for your mailbox, please contact Alphagraphics at 205-979-2373.

Call the Hoover Public Works department at 205-444-7796 to schedule limb or debris pick-up from your home.

Please remember that if you are planning to make any exterior changes to your home or landscaping, all projects must be approved by the RRA Architectural Review Committee.  This includes ALL exterior projects such as fences, decks, patios, large tree removal, exterior painting, landscaping and much more.  Please contact Community Management Associates at (205) 879-9500 or email Sarah Haney at for more information and to get a copy of the ARC request form if you are planning to start on any home improvement projects.

Trash is picked up on Tuesday and Friday every week and recycling is picked up on Wednesday.

You may fish in the lake, but at your own risk.  No motorized boats are allowed in the lake.

The newsletter is published 4 times a year: March, June, September and December.