Frequently Asked Questions
To sign up for the online portal, view your account details, or pay your assessment, click “Sign In” at the top right corner of this page.
No signs of any kind, bows, balloons, etc. may be attached to street signs or trees except for seasonal decorations by the RRA.
No political signs may be placed on any lot, property or road right-of-way within the Riverchase development.
No contractor or subcontractor (painters, renovators, deck constructors, etc.) signs may be displayed on a property
Any RRA member or the RRA’s appointed agents may remove signs in violation of the requirements. The Riverchase landscape crew has been authorized to remove signs that are not permitted. The signs will be thrown away.
GARAGE AND YARD SALE SIGNS
Garage and Yard Sale signs mounted on a stake, are permitted on the day of the event, only in the front yard of the property. Garage and Yard Sale signs are permitted at intersections until 3PM on the day of the event.
REAL ESTATE SIGNS – SINGLE FAMILY DETACHED HOUSING
- One on premise, unlighted real estate “For Sale” or “For Rent” sign is permitted per residential property provided such sign is located within the property, meets the requirements of Section D below, and is removed within five days after the sale or rental of the property. One fact sheet box is permitted with an on premise “For Sale” or “For Rent” sign.
- One “Open House” or “Open This Sunday” sign is permitted per residential property. This may be as a free standing sign that meets the requirements of Section D below, or as a rider attached to a sign that meets the requirements in item 1.
- Only one Riverchase standard “Open House” or one Riverchase standard “For Sale” directional sign is permitted per intersection. No other real estate signs of any kind are permitted at intersections. No additional balloons, bows, tags, riders, etc. are permitted on these temporary signs. Riverchase standard “Open House” signs and “For Sale” signs are available for a fee at Premier Property Management, Inc., 1849 Data Drive, Suite 3, Birmingham, Alabama 35244 (hours are generally from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday). Riverchase standard “Open House” and “For Sale” directional signs may be displayed from 6 p.m. on Friday until 10 p.m. on Sunday. All directional signs should be removed by 10 p.m. Sunday night.
- One building contractor sign that meets the requirements below is permitted on the premises of a home under construction or recently completed until house is sold.
- Approval of the ARC should be obtained for the use of special promotional signs.
SECURITY SYSTEM SIGNS
- One security sign is permitted per house and shall be located in a shrubbery bed adjacent to the house, mounted near ground level. A security sign does not count toward the two sign limit for a property.
- Small stickers may be placed on home windows at the homeowner’s discretion as long as they do not detract from the overall harmony of the area.
SIGN DESIGN AND PLACEMENT
For Sale, For Rent, Open House and Building Contractor signs that are otherwise approved, should be as follows:
Stake—mounted on a painted or stained, wooden stake 2” x 2” or smaller. NO LARGE POSTS.
Total height—48” maximum.
Size—four square feet or smaller.
Placement—As permitted in these guidelines.
You may report street light outages to Alabama Power at (888)430-5787 (Account #3864681017).
You can also call in or email your outage reports to Stephanie Panagiotides at (205) 879-9500 or email@example.com.
Alabama Power usually will have a light working again within 7-10 business days.
The RRA governing documents are located here.
Information about cleaning, painting and getting replacement numbers for your mailbox can be found here: RRA Mailbox Information
Call the Hoover Public Works department at 205-444-7796 to schedule limb or debris pick-up from your home.
Please remember that if you are planning to make any exterior changes to your home or landscaping, all projects must be approved by the RRA Architectural Review Committee. This includes ALL exterior projects such as fences, decks, patios, large tree removal, exterior painting, landscaping and much more. Please contact Community Management Associates at (205) 879-9500 or email Stephanie Panagiotides at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to get a copy of the ARC request form if you are planning to start on any home improvement projects.
Trash is picked up on Tuesday and Friday every week and recycling is picked up on Wednesday.
Fishing is not allowed in the lakes. No motorized boats are allowed in the lake.